- Servings: 12 to 15 as a side dish
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: Approximately 45 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes (more or less)
|Frozen Hash Browns|
|Cream of Chicken Soup|
|Grated Cheddar Cheese|
|**, i like sharp the best|
1. Place frozen potatoes in a greased 9Ã—13 inch casserole dish in a level layer. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in the microwave.
3. In a bowl, add minced onions, sour cream, cream of chicken soup and melted butter. Mix these items well.
4. Pour soup mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until hot, and the cheese is melted.
DisneyMagicChef@aol.com --- aka --- Grandpaskip
Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God.