- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 20 min. + chilling
- Cook Time: * 55 min. + standing
|1 lb||Uncooked Chorizo|
|2½ cups||2% Milk|
|1 Tbsp||Ground Mustard|
|1 tsp||Cayenne Pepper|
|1 pkg||(28 Ounces) Frozen O'brien Potatoes|
|2 cups||(8 Ounces) Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese|
|1 jar||(16 Ounces) Black Bean & Corn Salsa|
1. Crumble chorizo into a large skillet; cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until fully cooked. Drain.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustard and cayenne.
3. Stir in the potatoes, cheese, salsa and cooked chorizo.
4. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
7. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.